Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Effective immediately, high schools at Grangeville and Clearwater Valley are opened to the public Monday through Friday mornings, 6-7:30 a.m., for walking exercise. Facilities will be open only during school operation days, and this will extend through the school year. This community friendly offering is to extend public use of these buildings, especially during the season’s inclement weather.
More like this story
- IDL: Grangeville-area prescribed burn "highly successful"
- Call Log: Lewis County Sheriff
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Government: Idaho County Commission
- Outdoor classroom has been teaching kids for 30 years
- Area’s mining history to be discussed at Thursday program
- ‘Reading buddies’ meant to instill love of literacy
- Census shows Idaho County gain in 65 and older, 20-to-39 age groups
- District to decide $500,000 water revenue bond on Nov. 3
- Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forest visitor surveys begin Oct. 1
USDA TV Feature: Improving Poultry Science
A USDA researcher is working to improve the science of poultry farming. Enlarge