Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Effective immediately, high schools at Grangeville and Clearwater Valley are opened to the public Monday through Friday mornings, 6-7:30 a.m., for walking exercise. Facilities will be open only during school operation days, and this will extend through the school year. This community friendly offering is to extend public use of these buildings, especially during the season’s inclement weather.
More like this story
- PSA: Grangeville-Salmon Road dust abatement work scheduled Thursday
- Arnzen sets Mt. Misery women’s ultra record
- 24th annual Winchester Open Rodeo set July 2-3
- Lost in the wilds, or finding your way home when the smoke clears
- Most, but not all camping, travel options open
- Sports...in brief
- Friday night rodeo draw looks loaded
- Corral Dust: Rodeo, parades and reunions, oh, my!
- Sarah E. Howell, 75