Wednesday, December 4, 2013
GRANGEVILLE — The Idaho Division of Veteran Services will have a Veteran’s Advocate in Grangeville on Tuesday, Dec. 17, at the Idaho Department of Labor, 305 N. State St., Grangeville, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (breaking for lunch at noon).
The Advocate will be available to assist veterans and/or their dependents with benefit questions, ongoing claims, and filing new claims with the Veterans Administration. Veterans in need of these services should schedule an appointment by calling the Idaho Division of Veteran Services (Lewiston Region) at 799-5084. Walk-ins will only be seen as time allows.
More like this story
- WEDNESDAY: Savages to host key league game
- Full service ortho available in Grangeville
- It's Your Business: Partsway to host high school tech night
- Pine tree hosts 60th annual meeting
- WHITE BIRD NEWS: Fireman’s ball set for this Saturday
- Quilts of Valor
- ELK CITY NEWS: Dumpster plans under way for town
- RIGGINS NEWS: Areona’s magnets available
- COTTONWOOD NEWS: Benefit purse auction set for March 5
- TEMPUS FUGIT
Fly fishing clinic
Rae Brothers sporting goods hosts steel head flyfishing clinic with Mark Imus Jan. 30, 2016. Enlarge