Wednesday, December 4, 2013
GRANGEVILLE — The Idaho Division of Veteran Services will have a Veteran’s Advocate in Grangeville on Tuesday, Dec. 17, at the Idaho Department of Labor, 305 N. State St., Grangeville, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (breaking for lunch at noon).
The Advocate will be available to assist veterans and/or their dependents with benefit questions, ongoing claims, and filing new claims with the Veterans Administration. Veterans in need of these services should schedule an appointment by calling the Idaho Division of Veteran Services (Lewiston Region) at 799-5084. Walk-ins will only be seen as time allows.
More like this story
- Rhoades Emmanuel Memorial Museum
- Hells Canyon with the Killgores
- Locals mostly two-and-out vs. 3A competition
- Prairie takes girls team title
- 1A Record Falls
- Low chinook returns prompt May 24 closures
- GHS scores 20 at state track meet
- Sports...in brief
- Forest Service campgrounds prepped for Memorial Day rush
Neighborhood Experts: Bettie's Floors -- Carpet
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)