Wednesday, December 4, 2013
GRANGEVILLE — The Idaho Division of Veteran Services will have a Veteran’s Advocate in Grangeville on Tuesday, Dec. 17, at the Idaho Department of Labor, 305 N. State St., Grangeville, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (breaking for lunch at noon).
The Advocate will be available to assist veterans and/or their dependents with benefit questions, ongoing claims, and filing new claims with the Veterans Administration. Veterans in need of these services should schedule an appointment by calling the Idaho Division of Veteran Services (Lewiston Region) at 799-5084. Walk-ins will only be seen as time allows.
More like this story
- THURSDAY: Fires have consumed 65,000 acres on USFS land so far
- WEDNESDAY: Tepee Springs fire puts Riggins, Pollock on notice
- Syringa still under threat of wildfire
- Summer is over
- Tempus Fugit: August 26, 2015
- Prairie ag ed program flourishing
- School, activities in session
- Awana starts Sept. 9
- Fires, evacuations are top news
- Area activities on hold during fires