Wednesday, December 4, 2013
GRANGEVILLE — The Idaho Division of Veteran Services will have a Veteran’s Advocate in Grangeville on Tuesday, Dec. 17, at the Idaho Department of Labor, 305 N. State St., Grangeville, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (breaking for lunch at noon).
The Advocate will be available to assist veterans and/or their dependents with benefit questions, ongoing claims, and filing new claims with the Veterans Administration. Veterans in need of these services should schedule an appointment by calling the Idaho Division of Veteran Services (Lewiston Region) at 799-5084. Walk-ins will only be seen as time allows.
More like this story
- Salmon River on to state; Prairie, Grangeville face play-ins
- GHS ‘hungry’ as playoffs open
- Savages lock up Long Pin Conference title
- Sports...in brief
- Muddy Masterpiece
- Idaho’s Constitution Doesn’t Need HJR 5
- HJR 5 allows Legislature to keep killing bad regulations
- Hold Your State Government Accountable, Vote Yes on HJR 5
- Musick : Auctioning real estate is fast and effective
Grangeville Veterans Center Grand Opening, Oct, 15, 2016
The Veterans Outreach and Community Center in Grangeville held its grand opening ceremony last Saturday, Oct. 15, that featured refreshments and live music. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)