Wednesday, December 4, 2013
GRANGEVILLE — The Idaho Division of Veteran Services will have a Veteran’s Advocate in Grangeville on Tuesday, Dec. 17, at the Idaho Department of Labor, 305 N. State St., Grangeville, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (breaking for lunch at noon).
The Advocate will be available to assist veterans and/or their dependents with benefit questions, ongoing claims, and filing new claims with the Veterans Administration. Veterans in need of these services should schedule an appointment by calling the Idaho Division of Veteran Services (Lewiston Region) at 799-5084. Walk-ins will only be seen as time allows.
More like this story
- Slides, debris result in closures on county, USFS roads
- Higgins to return to Kamiah as superintendent
- Community walks start April 1
- Lt. Governor declares Idaho, Lewis counties in state of emergency
- Runoff from heavy rains fill pool at Jerry Johnson rec site
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Dispatch Log: ICSO, GPD, CPD
- CIAA celebrates founding member Eddie Olson
- Good legislative effort continues for sexual assault victims
GHS Varsity Blue Mah-Na Mah-Na March 21, 2017
Grangeville High School’s Varsity Blue Choir performs Piero Umilian’s “Mah-Na Mah-Na” at the March 21, 2017, concert, directed by Mr. Phillip Golde. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)