Wednesday, December 4, 2013
The Idaho Department of Lands has completed its annual closure of Service Flats Road, effective Nov. 27. This will be in effect until approximately May 31, 2014, depending on snow depth and road conditions. The closure is for the benefit of minimizing road damage during the late fall, winter and early spring wet season; and for not disturbing wildlife. Contact IDL in Craigmont, 924-5571.
More like this story
- Parks to join College of Idaho defensive backfield
- Football opportunity takes Lindsley to C. of I.
- Summer Days Are Fleeting
- Commission to meet Aug. 8 at Boise HQ
- Unbought controlled hunt tags slated for late-August drawing
- Austad is new Ida-Lew ED specialist
- Chapman joins newspaper staff
- It's Your Business: Welding jobs, horse hair mementos
- Former CV student makes medical mission trip to Peru
Downpour in Grangeville soaks Main Street
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)