Wednesday, December 4, 2013
The Idaho Department of Lands has completed its annual closure of Service Flats Road, effective Nov. 27. This will be in effect until approximately May 31, 2014, depending on snow depth and road conditions. The closure is for the benefit of minimizing road damage during the late fall, winter and early spring wet season; and for not disturbing wildlife. Contact IDL in Craigmont, 924-5571.
More like this story
- IDL: Grangeville-area prescribed burn "highly successful"
- Call Log: Lewis County Sheriff
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Government: Idaho County Commission
- Outdoor classroom has been teaching kids for 30 years
- Area’s mining history to be discussed at Thursday program
- ‘Reading buddies’ meant to instill love of literacy
- Census shows Idaho County gain in 65 and older, 20-to-39 age groups
- District to decide $500,000 water revenue bond on Nov. 3
- Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forest visitor surveys begin Oct. 1
USDA TV Feature: Improving Poultry Science
A USDA researcher is working to improve the science of poultry farming. Enlarge