Wednesday, December 4, 2013
GRANGEVILLE – The Parkinson’s Education Support Group will meet Monday, Dec. 9, at the Syringa Hospital and Clinics conference Room at 2 p.m. The Parkinson’s TeleHealth program is a live broadcast that features interactive educational talks. Guest speakers provide valuable information on topics that will help participants to improve their knowledge of Parkinson’s disease and in turn, their quality of life. This month’s presentation is on Laughter may be the best medicine.… and is presented by Cindy Cook, resource director for the Parkinson’s Resource Center.
Contact Robyn Crosby, 983-8571; e-mail at email@example.com .
More like this story
- Harvests In View
- All wheat, barley, oats stocks stored in Idaho up
- Northwest FCS market Snapshots show strong crops, varied returns
- NASS reporting wheat, barley oats production on July 1 conditions
- Farm Credit Services a helping hand to area farmers, ranchers
- 94 Grangeville swimmers set to compete Saturday
- Harris heading to Jamestown on QB scholarship
- Second deer tags will sell for full price this year
- Sports...in brief
Downpour in Grangeville soaks Main Street
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)