Wednesday, December 4, 2013
GRANGEVILLE – The Parkinson’s Education Support Group will meet Monday, Dec. 9, at the Syringa Hospital and Clinics conference Room at 2 p.m. The Parkinson’s TeleHealth program is a live broadcast that features interactive educational talks. Guest speakers provide valuable information on topics that will help participants to improve their knowledge of Parkinson’s disease and in turn, their quality of life. This month’s presentation is on Laughter may be the best medicine.… and is presented by Cindy Cook, resource director for the Parkinson’s Resource Center.
Contact Robyn Crosby, 983-8571; e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
More like this story
- Lt. Governor declares Idaho, Lewis counties in state of emergency
- Runoff from heavy rains fill pool at Jerry Johnson rec site
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Dispatch Log: ICSO, GPD, CPD
- CIAA celebrates founding member Eddie Olson
- Good legislative effort continues for sexual assault victims
- Salvage Idaho’s forest family
- Thanks to patrons for their levy ‘yes’ votes
- Where to find ‘big’ money? The FAIRtax
South Fork Clearwater Localized Steelhead Brood Stock Collection
Recording data of fish caught as part of the South Fork Clearwater Localized Steelhead Brood Stock Collection, an Idaho Department of Fish and Game program that supplies steelhead to hatcheries at the Clearwater and Dworshak national hatcheries from anglers who volunteer to turn over their catch. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)