Wednesday, December 4, 2013
GRANGEVILLE – The Parkinson’s Education Support Group will meet Monday, Dec. 9, at the Syringa Hospital and Clinics conference Room at 2 p.m. The Parkinson’s TeleHealth program is a live broadcast that features interactive educational talks. Guest speakers provide valuable information on topics that will help participants to improve their knowledge of Parkinson’s disease and in turn, their quality of life. This month’s presentation is on Laughter may be the best medicine.… and is presented by Cindy Cook, resource director for the Parkinson’s Resource Center.
Contact Robyn Crosby, 983-8571; e-mail at email@example.com .
More like this story
- Training for the future: HOSA students fare well at annual state competition
- KHS kids all qualify for nationals
- Tar Wars Winner
- Student’s photo makes it to national competition
- Salmon River schools seek new community reader board
- Clearwater Valley students tour university
- Somewhere In Space
- Temous Fugit
- Dinner honors Syringa volunteers
- Riggins News: Eggebrecht is EMS director