Wednesday, December 4, 2013
GRANGEVILLE – The Parkinson’s Education Support Group will meet Monday, Dec. 9, at the Syringa Hospital and Clinics conference Room at 2 p.m. The Parkinson’s TeleHealth program is a live broadcast that features interactive educational talks. Guest speakers provide valuable information on topics that will help participants to improve their knowledge of Parkinson’s disease and in turn, their quality of life. This month’s presentation is on Laughter may be the best medicine.… and is presented by Cindy Cook, resource director for the Parkinson’s Resource Center.
Contact Robyn Crosby, 983-8571; e-mail at email@example.com .
More like this story
- Zumwalt tops Orofino tourney
- Boat registrations in the mail
- Lindsley throws C of I record
- Prairie girls throttle short-handed Genesee
- Dreadfulwater’s late three downs Genesee
- Morrow lifts CV
- Sports...in brief
- Over the river and through the woods: St. Mary’s brings care to Elk City
- It's Your Business: Robinson offering tires; credit unions host annual meetings
RAMPAGE: Pfefferkorn shoots for the win at the end of regulation
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)