Wednesday, December 4, 2013
GRANGEVILLE – The Parkinson’s Education Support Group will meet Monday, Dec. 9, at the Syringa Hospital and Clinics conference Room at 2 p.m. The Parkinson’s TeleHealth program is a live broadcast that features interactive educational talks. Guest speakers provide valuable information on topics that will help participants to improve their knowledge of Parkinson’s disease and in turn, their quality of life. This month’s presentation is on Laughter may be the best medicine.… and is presented by Cindy Cook, resource director for the Parkinson’s Resource Center.
Contact Robyn Crosby, 983-8571; e-mail at email@example.com .
More like this story
- Wonnacott setting his pace
- Youth waterfowl, pheasant seasons open soon
- Olsen places second overall at Seaport Invitational
- Salmon River girls win G’ville Tourney
- Passport program a boon for new hunters
- PHS crushes Council; Savages smash Wilder
- Is Idaho County squatchy?
- Bulldogs, Pirates go five sets
- Rams crush Timberline
- McCall QB Knudson’s big plays break Bulldogs; GHS offense to realign
Gonzaga University Concert Choir at Cottonwood, Sept. 2016
The Gonzaga University Concert Choir performed at the Monastery at St. Gertrude at Cottonwood on Sunday, Sept. 11, 2016. Here is an excerpt from that event. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)