Wednesday, December 4, 2013
GRANGEVILLE – The Parkinson’s Education Support Group will meet Monday, Dec. 9, at the Syringa Hospital and Clinics conference Room at 2 p.m. The Parkinson’s TeleHealth program is a live broadcast that features interactive educational talks. Guest speakers provide valuable information on topics that will help participants to improve their knowledge of Parkinson’s disease and in turn, their quality of life. This month’s presentation is on Laughter may be the best medicine.… and is presented by Cindy Cook, resource director for the Parkinson’s Resource Center.
Contact Robyn Crosby, 983-8571; e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
More like this story
- Orofino nearly upsets Grangeville
- Timberlake ends boys soccer season
- Fogleman, Bulldogs prevail
- Lapwai barely stays unbeaten in the WPL
- GHS girls season ends in district tournament; boys top Orofino in first round
- IDFG says non-resident deer, elk tags may sell out this month
- F&G commission pushes new rules; comments due Oct. 25
- PHS pops Troy
- Savages hold Long Pin lead
- Grangeville to play for Central Idaho League title this Friday
Neighborhood Experts: Idaho County Propane
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)