Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Notes from the Idaho County Commission Nov. 26.
Guests/Presenters: Gene Meinen-Elk City BLM Land Use Permit Notification; Jim Chmelik-Elk City County Shop; Mike Cook-FS RAC letter; Jim Babb-exemption request; Edna Krasselt-request for tax refund.
Approvals: Waterways Budget; Claims totaling $106,225.71; Northwest Elevator service agreement; minutes of November 19 meeting; purchase of file cabinet for Historic Preservation Committee; Exemption for Grangeville Christian Church.
An official copy of the minutes of this meeting will be available at www.idahocounty.org upon approval by the Idaho County Board of Commissioners.
More like this story
- July 3 rodeo ‘Pink Out’ to raise cancer awareness, local funds
- Stanley Cup winner Cole coming to Border Days
- Seubert's Haul
- CV wrestling fund-raiser exceeds goal on $10K gift
- Rough, No Tumble
- Clearwater River fishery to stay open this week
- Sports...in brief
- Marek nabs bronc prize
- Grangeville Farmers’ Market to open July 2; Food stamps will be accepted at this year’s market
- Thanks to Larson’s