Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Notes from the Idaho County Commission Nov. 26.
Guests/Presenters: Gene Meinen-Elk City BLM Land Use Permit Notification; Jim Chmelik-Elk City County Shop; Mike Cook-FS RAC letter; Jim Babb-exemption request; Edna Krasselt-request for tax refund.
Approvals: Waterways Budget; Claims totaling $106,225.71; Northwest Elevator service agreement; minutes of November 19 meeting; purchase of file cabinet for Historic Preservation Committee; Exemption for Grangeville Christian Church.
An official copy of the minutes of this meeting will be available at www.idahocounty.org upon approval by the Idaho County Board of Commissioners.
More like this story
- Ag Briefs
- Dist. 7 legislators honored by IFBF
- Spring produced ideal conditions for area ag
- Ventenata control field tour May 26 in Kamiah
- Health issue challenge for owners, authorities, conservationists
- Two U. of I. students missing, presumed drowned in Salmon River
- Does your AC need recharged? Gerad Poxleitner explains
- Prepare for wildfire: Green Acres talks Firewise
- Grace McMillion, 83
- Buy a sewing machine at Homegrown Quilts & get a gun