Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Notes from the Idaho County Commission Nov. 26.
Guests/Presenters: Gene Meinen-Elk City BLM Land Use Permit Notification; Jim Chmelik-Elk City County Shop; Mike Cook-FS RAC letter; Jim Babb-exemption request; Edna Krasselt-request for tax refund.
Approvals: Waterways Budget; Claims totaling $106,225.71; Northwest Elevator service agreement; minutes of November 19 meeting; purchase of file cabinet for Historic Preservation Committee; Exemption for Grangeville Christian Church.
An official copy of the minutes of this meeting will be available at www.idahocounty.org upon approval by the Idaho County Board of Commissioners.
More like this story
- Snow, rain system Wednesday may cause problems
- Lewis County welcomes, says thanks
- Stenzel joins Central Idaho Properties
- Nez Perce Clearwater NF names Rogers as new safety officer
- Food Bank Donation
- It's Your Business: Dr. Lane, Camas Prairie Eye Clinic make move
- NICI inmates hand out presents
- Clearwater Valley News: Clearwater meal site serves lunch twice a month
- Elk City News: Elk herd feeds alongside horses
- Riggins News: Little Salmon River sees ice pilings up to 15 inches thick
RAMPAGE: Pfefferkorn shoots for the win at the end of regulation
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)