Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Notes from the Idaho County Commission Nov. 26.
Guests/Presenters: Gene Meinen-Elk City BLM Land Use Permit Notification; Jim Chmelik-Elk City County Shop; Mike Cook-FS RAC letter; Jim Babb-exemption request; Edna Krasselt-request for tax refund.
Approvals: Waterways Budget; Claims totaling $106,225.71; Northwest Elevator service agreement; minutes of November 19 meeting; purchase of file cabinet for Historic Preservation Committee; Exemption for Grangeville Christian Church.
An official copy of the minutes of this meeting will be available at www.idahocounty.org upon approval by the Idaho County Board of Commissioners.
More like this story
- Kamiah to visit league leader Genesee
- Lutz, GHS girls finished ‘proud’
- Prairie ascends to second in WPL
- Playoff-bound Bulldogs on bye week
- IDFG seeks public help with poaching case
- Idaho looks to book coho records
- Steelhead harvest season opened Sunday, Oct. 15
- Snowhaven ski swap slated Nov. 17-18
- Bolan is new Ferdinand veterinarian
Neighborhood Experts: Idaho County Propane
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)