Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Notes from the Idaho County Commission Nov. 26.
Guests/Presenters: Gene Meinen-Elk City BLM Land Use Permit Notification; Jim Chmelik-Elk City County Shop; Mike Cook-FS RAC letter; Jim Babb-exemption request; Edna Krasselt-request for tax refund.
Approvals: Waterways Budget; Claims totaling $106,225.71; Northwest Elevator service agreement; minutes of November 19 meeting; purchase of file cabinet for Historic Preservation Committee; Exemption for Grangeville Christian Church.
An official copy of the minutes of this meeting will be available at www.idahocounty.org upon approval by the Idaho County Board of Commissioners.
More like this story
- Training for the future: HOSA students fare well at annual state competition
- KHS kids all qualify for nationals
- Tar Wars Winner
- Student’s photo makes it to national competition
- Salmon River schools seek new community reader board
- Clearwater Valley students tour university
- Somewhere In Space
- Temous Fugit
- Dinner honors Syringa volunteers
- Riggins News: Eggebrecht is EMS director