Wednesday, December 4, 2013
GRANGEVILLE — Mark your calendar. A new session of the 13-week GriefShare grief recovery program will begin on Monday, Jan. 13, at 6 p.m., at Trinity Lutheran Church in Grangeville. GriefShare is a helpful, nondenominational faith-based program that helps participants through their journey from mourning to joy. The registration fee is $15, and scholarships are available. Contact leader Charlie Sims at 983-1108 or by e-mail email@example.com.
Also beginning in January at Trinity Lutheran is a new program called DivorceCare, a 13-week video-based support group for people who are divorced, separated or going through a divorce. DivorceCare will meet on Sunday afternoons from 3:30-5:30 p.m. beginning Jan. 5. The registration fee is $15, including the workbook. Child care and scholarships are available. Contact leader Jenneane Musegades at 451-6236 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Prairie leapfrogs CV in Whitepine League standings
- Getting to know residents is worth the time
- Chiropractic care improves insomnia, sleep patterns
- Fall preparations: Get yard ready for winter
- What you can expect during your clinic visit
- Many add-ons available for hunters’ ATV and SxS
- Experienced professionals help with heavy duty items
- Take gold route in Clearwater County
- Deadline approaching for the Discounted Early Capital Credit program
- Fire restrictions lifted; burn bans may still apply
Grangeville defense stops McCall
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)