Wednesday, December 4, 2013
GRANGEVILLE — Mark your calendar. A new session of the 13-week GriefShare grief recovery program will begin on Monday, Jan. 13, at 6 p.m., at Trinity Lutheran Church in Grangeville. GriefShare is a helpful, nondenominational faith-based program that helps participants through their journey from mourning to joy. The registration fee is $15, and scholarships are available. Contact leader Charlie Sims at 983-1108 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also beginning in January at Trinity Lutheran is a new program called DivorceCare, a 13-week video-based support group for people who are divorced, separated or going through a divorce. DivorceCare will meet on Sunday afternoons from 3:30-5:30 p.m. beginning Jan. 5. The registration fee is $15, including the workbook. Child care and scholarships are available. Contact leader Jenneane Musegades at 451-6236 or by e-mail email@example.com.
More like this story
- WEDNESDAY: Savages to host key league game
- Full service ortho available in Grangeville
- It's Your Business: Partsway to host high school tech night
- Pine tree hosts 60th annual meeting
- WHITE BIRD NEWS: Fireman’s ball set for this Saturday
- Quilts of Valor
- ELK CITY NEWS: Dumpster plans under way for town
- RIGGINS NEWS: Areona’s magnets available
- COTTONWOOD NEWS: Benefit purse auction set for March 5
- TEMPUS FUGIT
Fly fishing clinic
Rae Brothers sporting goods hosts steel head flyfishing clinic with Mark Imus Jan. 30, 2016. Enlarge