Wednesday, December 4, 2013
GRANGEVILLE — Mark your calendar. A new session of the 13-week GriefShare grief recovery program will begin on Monday, Jan. 13, at 6 p.m., at Trinity Lutheran Church in Grangeville. GriefShare is a helpful, nondenominational faith-based program that helps participants through their journey from mourning to joy. The registration fee is $15, and scholarships are available. Contact leader Charlie Sims at 983-1108 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also beginning in January at Trinity Lutheran is a new program called DivorceCare, a 13-week video-based support group for people who are divorced, separated or going through a divorce. DivorceCare will meet on Sunday afternoons from 3:30-5:30 p.m. beginning Jan. 5. The registration fee is $15, including the workbook. Child care and scholarships are available. Contact leader Jenneane Musegades at 451-6236 or by e-mail email@example.com.
More like this story
- Salmon River on to state; Prairie, Grangeville face play-ins
- GHS ‘hungry’ as playoffs open
- Savages lock up Long Pin Conference title
- Sports...in brief
- Muddy Masterpiece
- Idaho’s Constitution Doesn’t Need HJR 5
- HJR 5 allows Legislature to keep killing bad regulations
- Hold Your State Government Accountable, Vote Yes on HJR 5
- Musick : Auctioning real estate is fast and effective
Grangeville Veterans Center Grand Opening, Oct, 15, 2016
The Veterans Outreach and Community Center in Grangeville held its grand opening ceremony last Saturday, Oct. 15, that featured refreshments and live music. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)