Wednesday, December 4, 2013
GRANGEVILLE — Mark your calendar. A new session of the 13-week GriefShare grief recovery program will begin on Monday, Jan. 13, at 6 p.m., at Trinity Lutheran Church in Grangeville. GriefShare is a helpful, nondenominational faith-based program that helps participants through their journey from mourning to joy. The registration fee is $15, and scholarships are available. Contact leader Charlie Sims at 983-1108 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also beginning in January at Trinity Lutheran is a new program called DivorceCare, a 13-week video-based support group for people who are divorced, separated or going through a divorce. DivorceCare will meet on Sunday afternoons from 3:30-5:30 p.m. beginning Jan. 5. The registration fee is $15, including the workbook. Child care and scholarships are available. Contact leader Jenneane Musegades at 451-6236 or by e-mail email@example.com.
More like this story
- IDL: Grangeville-area prescribed burn "highly successful"
- Call Log: Lewis County Sheriff
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Government: Idaho County Commission
- Outdoor classroom has been teaching kids for 30 years
- Area’s mining history to be discussed at Thursday program
- ‘Reading buddies’ meant to instill love of literacy
- Census shows Idaho County gain in 65 and older, 20-to-39 age groups
- District to decide $500,000 water revenue bond on Nov. 3
- Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forest visitor surveys begin Oct. 1
USDA TV Feature: Improving Poultry Science
A USDA researcher is working to improve the science of poultry farming. Enlarge