Wednesday, December 4, 2013
GRANGEVILLE — Mark your calendar. A new session of the 13-week GriefShare grief recovery program will begin on Monday, Jan. 13, at 6 p.m., at Trinity Lutheran Church in Grangeville. GriefShare is a helpful, nondenominational faith-based program that helps participants through their journey from mourning to joy. The registration fee is $15, and scholarships are available. Contact leader Charlie Sims at 983-1108 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also beginning in January at Trinity Lutheran is a new program called DivorceCare, a 13-week video-based support group for people who are divorced, separated or going through a divorce. DivorceCare will meet on Sunday afternoons from 3:30-5:30 p.m. beginning Jan. 5. The registration fee is $15, including the workbook. Child care and scholarships are available. Contact leader Jenneane Musegades at 451-6236 or by e-mail email@example.com.
More like this story
- Lewis County welcomes, says thanks
- Stenzel joins Central Idaho Properties
- Nez Perce Clearwater NF names Rogers as new safety officer
- Food Bank Donation
- It's Your Business: Dr. Lane, Camas Prairie Eye Clinic make move
- NICI inmates hand out presents
- Clearwater Valley News: Clearwater meal site serves lunch twice a month
- Elk City News: Elk herd feeds alongside horses
- Riggins News: Little Salmon River sees ice pilings up to 15 inches thick
- Cottonwood News: VFW breakfast set for community hall Jan. 22
RAMPAGE: Pfefferkorn shoots for the win at the end of regulation
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)