Wednesday, December 4, 2013
GRANGEVILLE — Grangeville High School will be hosting a financial aid night Wednesday, Dec. 11, in the GHS library. Start time will be 6 p.m. Travis Osburn from LCSC will be giving a generic presentation on the different types of financial aid and how to fill out the forms. There will be literature available that evening, and Riener will be on hand to answer questions after the presentation. Call 983-0580 for details. Everyone is welcome to attend.
More like this story
- IDL: Grangeville-area prescribed burn "highly successful"
- Call Log: Lewis County Sheriff
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Government: Idaho County Commission
- Outdoor classroom has been teaching kids for 30 years
- Area’s mining history to be discussed at Thursday program
- ‘Reading buddies’ meant to instill love of literacy
- Census shows Idaho County gain in 65 and older, 20-to-39 age groups
- District to decide $500,000 water revenue bond on Nov. 3
- Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forest visitor surveys begin Oct. 1
USDA TV Feature: Improving Poultry Science
A USDA researcher is working to improve the science of poultry farming. Enlarge