Wednesday, December 4, 2013
GRANGEVILLE — Encouragers’ Christmas party, Thursday, Dec. 5, at 11:30 a.m., will features Christmas music by local artists and a white elephant (article in good condition) gift exchange. Items may also be brought for the Camas Prairie Food Bank.
Musicians will include Myra Pearce, Kim Greenwood, Carol Schmidt, Nancy Connolley and Charlotte Carlson.
The regular first-Thursday no-host luncheon meets at Oscar’s Restaurant, l0l E. Main in Grangeville, and is open to all women interested in Christian fellowship.
No RSVP is needed.
More like this story
- New Bud's Powersports service writer enjoys Idaho's fishing and hunting
- Idaho County Light and Power giving back to its members
- Visit Fenn Ranger Station
- Get better deals than retail in an auction
- Three ways you can turn product into profit
- "It’s a family here" for Grangeville Health and Rehabilitation Housekeeping supervisor
- Floors are too important to ignore
- Information technology and healthcare work together
- You have our permission to enjoy your yard this week
- Understanding lumbar spinal stenosis: Treatment methods explained
Scorchy Makes A New Friend
Kooskia celebrated July 4 with activities, food and then fireworks at Clearwater Valley High School last Tuesday. The event was sponsored by Freedom Northwest Credit Union (FNCU). Here, FNCU mascot, Scorchy the Torch, holds a hand out to make a new friend with one of the kids who attended last week’s event. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)