Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Dolores G. Seubert opened the Nov. 26 meeting with the Pledge of Allegiance and Larry Clark gave the dinner prayer.
There were 63 meals served with 14 takeouts. Gen Broker won the free dinner.
Guests this week were Jerry and Sue Johnson from Grangeville. They have joined the Fiddlers. Sue sang a couple of songs and it was beautiful. Others guests were Sunny Dahler from Grangeville and Gail Hart and Edna Forseth from Nezperce. Joke tellers were Vera Holthaus and Dixie Sharrard.
Judy Arledge won the nickel bingo pot while Arledge and Sharalyn Forsmann split the blackout pot.
Door prizes were won by Katie Remacle, Grace Remacle, Earline Johnson, Ralph Sprute, Dolores Kindall and Elaine Schumacher.
Menu for Dec. 10: roast beef, potatoes w/gravy, California blend vegetables, peaches, frozen yogurt.
More like this story
- Slides, debris result in closures on county, USFS roads
- Higgins to return to Kamiah as superintendent
- Community walks start April 1
- Lt. Governor declares Idaho, Lewis counties in state of emergency
- Runoff from heavy rains fill pool at Jerry Johnson rec site
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Dispatch Log: ICSO, GPD, CPD
- CIAA celebrates founding member Eddie Olson
- Good legislative effort continues for sexual assault victims
GHS Varsity Blue Mah-Na Mah-Na March 21, 2017
Grangeville High School’s Varsity Blue Choir performs Piero Umilian’s “Mah-Na Mah-Na” at the March 21, 2017, concert, directed by Mr. Phillip Golde. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)