Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Dolores G. Seubert opened the Nov. 26 meeting with the Pledge of Allegiance and Larry Clark gave the dinner prayer.
There were 63 meals served with 14 takeouts. Gen Broker won the free dinner.
Guests this week were Jerry and Sue Johnson from Grangeville. They have joined the Fiddlers. Sue sang a couple of songs and it was beautiful. Others guests were Sunny Dahler from Grangeville and Gail Hart and Edna Forseth from Nezperce. Joke tellers were Vera Holthaus and Dixie Sharrard.
Judy Arledge won the nickel bingo pot while Arledge and Sharalyn Forsmann split the blackout pot.
Door prizes were won by Katie Remacle, Grace Remacle, Earline Johnson, Ralph Sprute, Dolores Kindall and Elaine Schumacher.
Menu for Dec. 10: roast beef, potatoes w/gravy, California blend vegetables, peaches, frozen yogurt.
More like this story
- Fire at Blue North mill in Kamiah
- Zumwalt tops Orofino tourney
- Boat registrations in the mail
- Lindsley throws C of I record
- Prairie girls throttle short-handed Genesee
- Dreadfulwater’s late three downs Genesee
- Morrow lifts CV
- Sports...in brief
- Over the river and through the woods: St. Mary’s brings care to Elk City
RAMPAGE: Pfefferkorn shoots for the win at the end of regulation
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)