Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Dolores G. Seubert opened the Nov. 26 meeting with the Pledge of Allegiance and Larry Clark gave the dinner prayer.
There were 63 meals served with 14 takeouts. Gen Broker won the free dinner.
Guests this week were Jerry and Sue Johnson from Grangeville. They have joined the Fiddlers. Sue sang a couple of songs and it was beautiful. Others guests were Sunny Dahler from Grangeville and Gail Hart and Edna Forseth from Nezperce. Joke tellers were Vera Holthaus and Dixie Sharrard.
Judy Arledge won the nickel bingo pot while Arledge and Sharalyn Forsmann split the blackout pot.
Door prizes were won by Katie Remacle, Grace Remacle, Earline Johnson, Ralph Sprute, Dolores Kindall and Elaine Schumacher.
Menu for Dec. 10: roast beef, potatoes w/gravy, California blend vegetables, peaches, frozen yogurt.
More like this story
- King’s store to close
- Syringa officially affiliates with Kootenai
- Syringa Pharmacy to open its doors April 1
- Dancing The Night Away
- Listening sessions set to discuss commerce, tourism, industry
- It's Your Business: After-hours set for Idaho County Vets Center; Get Acquainted is here
- Lincoln Day Dinner in Greencreek this Saturday, Feb. 25
- White Bird News: YouTube video does not accurately reflect town
- Elk City News: General Store is library drop-off
- Clearwater Valley News: Becoming a ‘locavore’
What NOT to give this Valentine's Day
The Free Press recently conducted a little "on the street" market research. Are you looking to give the perfect gifts this Valentine's Day? Make sure you check out next week's Idaho County Free Press and Shopper for relationship saving ideas. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)