Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Dolores G. Seubert opened the Nov. 26 meeting with the Pledge of Allegiance and Larry Clark gave the dinner prayer.
There were 63 meals served with 14 takeouts. Gen Broker won the free dinner.
Guests this week were Jerry and Sue Johnson from Grangeville. They have joined the Fiddlers. Sue sang a couple of songs and it was beautiful. Others guests were Sunny Dahler from Grangeville and Gail Hart and Edna Forseth from Nezperce. Joke tellers were Vera Holthaus and Dixie Sharrard.
Judy Arledge won the nickel bingo pot while Arledge and Sharalyn Forsmann split the blackout pot.
Door prizes were won by Katie Remacle, Grace Remacle, Earline Johnson, Ralph Sprute, Dolores Kindall and Elaine Schumacher.
Menu for Dec. 10: roast beef, potatoes w/gravy, California blend vegetables, peaches, frozen yogurt.
More like this story
- Minor injuries result from Nov. 20 three-vehicle crash at US 95 intersection
- Tribe health center awarded half-million USDA grant
- Dec. 3 hearing set for comment on 129,000-pound truck route applications
- Council to review helicopter ordinance for change, passage at Dec. 7 meeting
- Alcohol a suspected factor in Nov. 18 crash
- Running against the wind
- We’re a great county, good people
- Support exchange; get local work force back into woods to harvest
- Morality of nation dropped so low Hillary has chance to be president
- Opposed to state taking over and selling off our public lands