Wednesday, December 4, 2013
A backpack containing a portable radio and battery was shown at the November meeting. A four-foot by eight-foot building was constructed next to the repeater tower on Kidder Ridge on Nov. 25.
The club Christmas dinner and white elephant gift exchange will be on Tuesday, Dec. 10, at 6 p.m. at the Pine Ridge Baptist Church, 108 Pine Road, at the top of Hill Street in Kamiah.
Elections will be held at the January meeting.
The next club meeting will be on Tuesday, Dec. 10, at 6:30 p.m. at the Pine Ridge Baptist Church, 108 Pine Road, at the top of Hill Street in Kamiah. Examinations for the amateur radio license will be given before the meeting.
For examination information call Alan Justesen at 937-2222 prior to the meeting. For club or meeting information call Bob Finch at 935-8586. Visit the 3Rivers Amateur Radio Club website at www.3Riversarc.webs.com.
—David Brainerd - WB6DHW
More like this story
- King’s store to close
- Syringa officially affiliates with Kootenai
- Syringa Pharmacy to open its doors April 1
- Dancing The Night Away
- Listening sessions set to discuss commerce, tourism, industry
- It's Your Business: After-hours set for Idaho County Vets Center; Get Acquainted is here
- Lincoln Day Dinner in Greencreek this Saturday, Feb. 25
- White Bird News: YouTube video does not accurately reflect town
- Elk City News: General Store is library drop-off
- Clearwater Valley News: Becoming a ‘locavore’
What NOT to give this Valentine's Day
The Free Press recently conducted a little "on the street" market research. Are you looking to give the perfect gifts this Valentine's Day? Make sure you check out next week's Idaho County Free Press and Shopper for relationship saving ideas. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)