Wednesday, December 4, 2013
A backpack containing a portable radio and battery was shown at the November meeting. A four-foot by eight-foot building was constructed next to the repeater tower on Kidder Ridge on Nov. 25.
The club Christmas dinner and white elephant gift exchange will be on Tuesday, Dec. 10, at 6 p.m. at the Pine Ridge Baptist Church, 108 Pine Road, at the top of Hill Street in Kamiah.
Elections will be held at the January meeting.
The next club meeting will be on Tuesday, Dec. 10, at 6:30 p.m. at the Pine Ridge Baptist Church, 108 Pine Road, at the top of Hill Street in Kamiah. Examinations for the amateur radio license will be given before the meeting.
For examination information call Alan Justesen at 937-2222 prior to the meeting. For club or meeting information call Bob Finch at 935-8586. Visit the 3Rivers Amateur Radio Club website at www.3Riversarc.webs.com.
—David Brainerd - WB6DHW
More like this story
- Kids Klub plans next move, Idaho County Commission to consider block grant next month
- William ‘Bill’ Wheeler, 66
- Ima Fae Kurts, 83
- Tempus Fugit
- Riggins Rodeo Royalty: Farris, Diaz will promote event as queen, princess
- Cottonwood News: Next health walk is May 7 in Cottonwood
- Riggins News: 68th rodeo set for this weekend
- Elk City: Dixie to honor service members May 29
- CVES kids learn water safety
- Kamiah library offers free books to kids registering for kindergarten