Wednesday, December 4, 2013
A backpack containing a portable radio and battery was shown at the November meeting. A four-foot by eight-foot building was constructed next to the repeater tower on Kidder Ridge on Nov. 25.
The club Christmas dinner and white elephant gift exchange will be on Tuesday, Dec. 10, at 6 p.m. at the Pine Ridge Baptist Church, 108 Pine Road, at the top of Hill Street in Kamiah.
Elections will be held at the January meeting.
The next club meeting will be on Tuesday, Dec. 10, at 6:30 p.m. at the Pine Ridge Baptist Church, 108 Pine Road, at the top of Hill Street in Kamiah. Examinations for the amateur radio license will be given before the meeting.
For examination information call Alan Justesen at 937-2222 prior to the meeting. For club or meeting information call Bob Finch at 935-8586. Visit the 3Rivers Amateur Radio Club website at www.3Riversarc.webs.com.
—David Brainerd - WB6DHW
More like this story
- July 3 rodeo ‘Pink Out’ to raise cancer awareness, local funds
- Stanley Cup winner Cole coming to Border Days
- Seubert's Haul
- CV wrestling fund-raiser exceeds goal on $10K gift
- Rough, No Tumble
- Clearwater River fishery to stay open this week
- Sports...in brief
- Marek nabs bronc prize
- Grangeville Farmers’ Market to open July 2; Food stamps will be accepted at this year’s market
- Thanks to Larson’s