- Bridge inspections may delay Salmon River Road trafficForest engineers announced they will be inspecting three bridges in the Main Salmon River area which may cause some delay ...
- Johnson Bar Fire: Community meeting scheduledJohnson Bar Fire incident command will hold a community meeting Friday evening, 7 p.m., in the Kooskia city park.
- Johnson Bar Fire: Aug. 14 updateThe Johnson Bar Fire grew by nearly 900 acres last night, now encompassing at least 6,665 acres.
- Advisory: Johnson Bar wildfire could cause delays/closure of U.S. 12Delays, potential highway closure are possible along U.S. 12 near milepost 96 due to the Johnson Bar wildfire.
- NTSB investigating Aug. 5 double-fatality plane crashCause is undetermined for last week’s aircraft crash in southeastern Idaho County that claimed the lives of two Utah men. ...
- Step Up, Let’s Go, Come on“A few years back, some Mormon kids wanted to reenact it,” Bruce Graham said.
- ‘Restrictive’ seasons set: Upland bird hunting dates announcedThe Idaho Fish and Game Commission has approved a restrictive season for sage grouse.
- Runners’ parents to meet Aug. 14Parents of those high schoolers interested in running cross-country this fall must attend an organizational meeting for athletes and their ...